Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Updating and managing my blogs

In the past months I have been adding some more new blogs to the ones already in existence. I have been posting about Arnhem (the city I live in), Wuhan (China, which I visited in May), my garden (dedicated to the many photo's of flowers I have and the garden I started at work) and I've continued to post more of the photo's I took last year in Canada. With the anniversary of Clément's death in less than a months time, I really want to finish that blog and I will. Hopefully I can finish the Quebec chapter (and St. Anne de Beaupré, Stoneham/Tewkesbury and Les Chutes de Montmorency) before september 11. After that Montreal and Toronto will be shown.

I know all this sounds very much like a housekeeper or the conciërge making an announcement and it is to a degree, but moreso it's an emotional statement. I have been feeling better, I would saythat I am in fact really well and rather busy at the moment, but there are days I still struggle with the loss of my beloved.

I'm also still trying to figure out how to post a list of links in the sidebar that will help keep you updated. I'm getting there but slowly. Bear with me!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home